This product is usefull for the grain/pulses brokers.
Main features are....
1. Complete buyer/seller/sub-broker profile, including full address, e-mail id,contact person,tin,tan…
2. Full product(commodity we deal in) profile, including brokerage rate.
3. You can create sauda(bargain), freight letter (bhada chitthi) for the buyer & seller.sms/e-mail/hard copy can also be Generated.we also have provision for entering sub-broker in bargain either of buyer/seller side, so that brokerage can Be claimed by sub-broker himself. Reports of bargain through a sub-broker can be taken out.in software you can maintain Sauda/ freight letter or both.
4. After entering sauda you may require to deliver the goods thru freight letter. There is link between sauda & freight Letter, though it is optional. You have option to claim brokerage either by sauda or freight letter.
5. Buyers’ payment outstanding can be maintained.
6. After entering sauda/freight letter you may generate bill of brokerage for any given period,i.e. Monthly, quarterly, Six monthly or annually.
7. Brokerage bill can be generated party wise, city wise, area wise, state wise and even commodity wise.
8. In bill itself you have option to change the brokerage rate of your choice for any commodity you want in one click.
9. After generating bills, you are supposed to collect your brokerage bill amount. Track of bills receivables can be Maintained properly. Books of accounts cash/bank/journal/ledger book and after that final accounts say receipt/payment Account(p&l) and balance sheet can be generated.
10. From the income tax(return filling) point of view, the method of maintaining brokerage may be cash/credit.
In cash method you receive payment of bills only in brokerage a/c (crediting brokerage a/c). Where as in credit system You debit the party thru brokerage bill and credit while receiving payment from the buyer or seller, therfore we show Our brokerage receivables/outstanding party wise.this (cash/credit) is optional.